This week, we began construction on a new home in Peyton, which is a small town just east of Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is going to be a very nice two-story home, with just over 4,000 square feet. It will feature a timbered front entry, cultured stone and stucco on the exterior, and with a fantastic covered deck in the back to take in the beautiful views.
Peyton is one of the many small communities in the great Pikes Peak region that we build in. It’s a quiet, safe, relaxing place to live and has lots of wide open space and available land. If you’re interested in building a home in Peyton, let us know! We’d be happy to let you tour this home while it’s under construction, as well as connect you with a realtor that can help you buy the perfect lot to build on.
- Paramount Homes is Sponsoring Briarfest - September 7, 2018
- New Custom Home in Woodland Park, Colorado - July 31, 2018
- Video Walkthrough of New Custom Home in Monument, Colorado - May 31, 2018
- Aerial Video of Flying Horse North in Black Forest - May 9, 2018
- New Custom Home in Peyton, Colorado - May 1, 2018
- The Cascade Residence: A Success Story - January 13, 2018
- Video: Mike Rice Explains His Building Process - November 24, 2017
- New Home Near Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs - October 11, 2017
- New Mountain Home in Divide, Colorado - May 30, 2017