We just began the excavation for a new home in the gorgeous town of Woodland Park, just up the hill from Colorado Springs, Colorado. This is going to be a fantastic home with an amazing view of trees, greenery, and mountains. Woodland Park is one of the remaining areas that still has land for sale in the Colorado Springs area, and since it’s high up in the mountains at 8,500 feet elevation, it has spectacular views of the Pikes Peak, as well as everything else you’d expect from mountain living: pristine rivers, fresh air, beautiful snowy winters, green grass, wildflowers, and much more.
We LOVE to build in Woodland Park and have been building in the area for more than ten years. There’s still plenty of room up there, so if you’re the market to build, consider building in Woodland Park. And be sure to contact us so we can help you find the perfect lot to build on.
- Paramount Homes is Sponsoring Briarfest - September 7, 2018
- New Custom Home in Woodland Park, Colorado - July 31, 2018
- Video Walkthrough of New Custom Home in Monument, Colorado - May 31, 2018
- Aerial Video of Flying Horse North in Black Forest - May 9, 2018
- New Custom Home in Peyton, Colorado - May 1, 2018
- The Cascade Residence: A Success Story - January 13, 2018
- Video: Mike Rice Explains His Building Process - November 24, 2017
- New Home Near Broadmoor Hotel Colorado Springs - October 11, 2017
- New Mountain Home in Divide, Colorado - May 30, 2017